Education is one of the essential tools that impart knowledge and it’s the right to every child. Abject poverty and lack of livelihood opportunities causes trickle-down effect on the mental and physical growth of children, who drop out of schools to work as labourers. CASA ensures overall development of children by giving them an opportunity to study again at CASA’s Bridge schools – thereby ensuring child rights and creating Child Labour Free Zones.
- CASA ensures the regularity of school going children in its programme areas.
- CASA’s programme ensures that youth acquire knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, and appreciation of cultural diversity.
- CASA initiated Child labor free zone in Andhra Pradesh and Tamilnadu which comprises of:
- Bridge Course centers
- Supplementary education centers
- Awareness on health education
- Medical camps for boys and girls
- Skill building of youth on different vocational areas
- Youth Leadership building initiatives comprising training of life skills to youth.