Terms & Conditions:
The terms and conditions regarding the use of CASA web site (http://casa-india.org/) and the content mentioned here are mentioned below. CASA holds the discretion to change/modify the user terms and condition if need be.
- The terms and conditions related to site shall be applicable from very first visit of the user to the site. CASA holds the discretion to change/modify the user terms and condition if need be. Your continuous use of this site after changes are made constitutes your acceptance to the modifications.
- These terms and conditions are the agreement between CASA and the user/visitor to the website. This agreement governs the use of CASA website, which includes images, videos, text and information and the services available to the users through the website.
- The information provided on this website, is provided with the understanding that the CASA is not rendering any professional advice or recommendations. These are solely based on the observations, interviews, group discussions and surveys conducted by our professionals/ volunteers/beneficiaries/interns and freelancers. The information shared on the website shall not be used to fulfil the professional means.
- The purpose of the website is to serve and keep updates to CASA donors/partners/individuals and other like minded people about its ongoing activities and interventions. It also serves the purpose of relationship building between the user and the organisation.
- The services are available to individuals (excluding minors) who are eligible for legally binding contract under applicable law. You may use the content in connection with your internal and non-commercial use, only. Any content you using from the site must be in its original format and there should not be any modification alteration. Any unauthorised or unapproved use of any of the content constitutes copyright infringement and subjects the user to all civil and criminal penalties provided for under domestic and international copyright laws and treaties.
Rights & Privileges of user’s personal information:
All user information provided to us, including without limitation the information on the Registration Forms, must be current, accurate, and complete. If we at any time discover any error or omission in the information you provide to us, we may, at our option, terminate the right to access and use the site by any user. The user is responsible for the acts or omissions by the use of the site, and for any damages incurred by the user as a result thereof.
You as the user and CASA are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, franchiser-franchisee or other business relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Termination of Agreement
Your right to access and use the site immediately terminates without further notice upon the user’s breach of this Agreement. We may terminate this Agreement and/or the user’s right to use the site at any time, with or without cause. We reserve the right to discontinue or make changes to the site at any time.
Privacy of Members
Limit of Liability & Exclusion of Damages
CASA does not warrant that the facilities, functions and material contained in this website will be uninterrupted and error free, an immediate action will be taken to correct such defects by fixing viruses, bugs, Trojan horses including the cash fixing but organisation will not take the responsibility of any such losses.
The user has to agree to indemnify and hold us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys arising from or incurred as a result of, or in any manner related to
(1) the user’s breach of the terms of this Agreement,
(2) the user’s unauthorized or unlawful use of the site, and
(3) the unauthorized or unlawful use of the site by any other person using the user’s identity.
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement or our services shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules applicable to New Delhi/NCR.