CASA India Communications Department seeks young and robust interns who can write diligently in English language for our publications across all channels and have a fair understanding of the digital media content and marketing.
CASA is a 70-year-old development and humanitarian aid organisation. Established in 1947, we work for the poorest of the poor irrespective of caste, religion, gender and political affiliations. CASA headquarters is located in New Delhi. It has three zonal offices in Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai, and has 38 sector offices in 20 states from where its country-wide programmes are implemented and monitored by more than 300 employees. Our programmes primarily focus on sustainable livelihood, education, gender mainstreaming, Disaster Risk Reduction, environmental sustainability, skill development, humanitarian aid and long-term relief, health and community participation in the local capacity building. For more info: www.casa-india.org
Intern – Content Writer (English)
Number of Positions – 2
Place of Posting:
1. Writing content/stories in fluent understandable English for our publications.
2. Data mining from authentic sources supporting the base of your content for the publication that will be checked by the communications team.
3. The intern must be very handy will social media platforms. Promoting our content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube will be one of the main task.
4. Supporting the communications team with content management in every way possible.
5. Assisting the communications team during events, seminars, and meetings.
Who Can Apply:
1. Candidates who have good command over English language are encouraged to apply.
2. Candidates pursuing UG/PG/MA in Journalism and Mass Communication, M.A/B.A in English are preferred.
3. Candidates should be well-aware towards handling of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube profiles. Students who are Bloggers and VLoggers are encouraged to apply.
4. Candidates willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
5. Candidates who are available for a full time (in-office) internship.
1. Internship Certificate
2. Rs 7000 stipend for 45 working days (excluding Saturdays and Sundays)
3. Informal dress code
4. Five days a week
Email Your resumes to :
Depending upon the Vacancy/ First come basis