CASA seeks college freshers who can write fluently in Hindi with the writing appealing to the Hindi speaking audience. The candidate must be well-versed with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube for which she/he will have to translate/curate content in Hindi.
CASA is a 70-year-old development and humanitarian aid organisation. Established in 1947, we work for the poorest of the poor irrespective of caste, religion, gender and political affiliations. CASA headquarters is located in New Delhi. It has three zonal offices in Mumbai, Kolkata, and Chennai, and has 38 sector offices in 20 states from where its country-wide programmes are implemented and monitored by more than 300 employees. Our programmes primarily focus on sustainable livelihood, education, gender mainstreaming, Disaster Risk Reduction, environmental sustainability, skill development, humanitarian aid and long-term relief, health and community participation in the local capacity building. For more info: www.casa-india.org
Intern – Content Writer (Hindi)
Number of Positions – 1
Place of Posting:
1. Translating English content into Hindi (the writing must appeal to the Hindi speaking audience)
2. Developing original content in Hindi (for examples, stories from the field and articles)
3. Producing and translating social media posts in Hindi.
Who Can Apply:
1. Candidates who have good command over Hindi language are encouraged to apply.
2. Candidates pursuing M.A/B.A in Hindi, UG/PG/MA in Journalism and Mass Communication specifically in Hindi language are preferred.
3. Students who write blogs in Hindi are encouraged to apply.
4. Candidates willing to start/restart their career can also apply.
5. Candidates who are available for a full time (in-office) internship.
1. Internship Certificate
3. Informal dress code
4. Five days a week
Email Your resumes to :
Depending upon the Vacancy/ First come basis